17 December 2009

Hana

Hana is one of my best friends. I just love her. She is incredibly passionate about life and every time I'm around her I feel so blessed to call her a friend.

Hana is starting a new exciting chapter in her life and wanted to have some updated photos of herself. hope you enjoy...

xo...carlie

hana-lash-blog-07

hana-lash-blog-06

hana-lash-blog-01

Hana makes the most beautiful pieces of jewelry. She made button rings and delicate gold necklaces for the girls at my baby shower. I am so proud of her!
hana-lash-blog-04

hana-lash-blog-03

hana-lash-blog-05

10 comments:

  1. oh, beautiful session... i love the 1st and 4 image. nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that 1st shot is off the hook!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As above! Stunning work all year in fact...good luck for 2010, and a happy xmas to you all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Her jewelry is AWESOME!!! I so so want that bee necklace. The red string is so unique!

    And beautiful shots too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. she is just lovely! I'm excited to check out her work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These pictures are adorable. I'm smitten with the B&W! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE the processing on these, the colors are so rich and yummy, and she's just the cutest ever.

    ReplyDelete